Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 24 - we're gonna score one more than you

And we did.  England 1, Ukraine 0.


In case you hadn't guessed, this evening has been a footy evening.  It doesn't leave a lot of time for writing or blogging or playing games, or anything else, really.  That's not very interesting to read about.  Sorry.


I did finish and send off an e-mail to a Speccy legend, though.  Hopefully the questions I posed aren't too annoying.  It's hard to know where to stop when you're firing off questions to the people responsible for so many of the fun times of your teenage years.  I'm quite conscious of the fact that they're not likely to want to spend hours reading through this stuff... again.


On the other hand, though, if I don't at least cover everything with a question or two, the book will be a lot lighter or less authentic.  Quotes from the programmers enhance my text massively, so it's well worth the effort.  It's just knowing where to draw the line.


And with that in mind, I'm planning to send out two more e-mails of questions tomorrow.  Once they're gone, I'll just be sitting waiting for answers.  And writing.  And playing.  And taking screenshots.  And looking for more contacts.  Not that busy, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment