Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 18 - mental block

And so it was that today my brain came to a halt.  I woke up at quarter to five this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep.  Couple that with an eleven-hour work day, and the chance of making  progress on this was always likely to be slim.


That said, there has been progress... I received another e-mail from someone agreeing to answer some questions.  I'm very happy about this one, too... I'm less than three weeks in, and I'm already attracting a pretty stellar line-up.  This thing is going to happen, and it's going to be a serious piece of work with real people of interest featured.


Pity, then, that with three people waiting for questions from me, my sleep-deprived brain is refusing to think of any decent questions.  Normally I'd be able to rattle off loads of them, but nothing is coming at the moment.  They will, of that I'm sure, but I don't want to keep these people hanging around.  So this is a bit of a concern to me.


Still, this block won't last, they never do.  I'll probably send off all three e-mails tomorrow, and all will be well.  And then I'll start trying to track down some more of our Gods...

No comments:

Post a Comment